Thursday, June 26, 2014

A New Day....

Have you ever wanted a do-over, a new beginning, to start afresh? I have. This blog is one of them. I had originally set it up to give access to an item I was selling. I had hoped to stay connected with periodic posts.  The travel journal of Israel which I had hoped to sell, did wonderfully. The periodic posts, not so much. End of story.

Out with the old and in with the new. New day, new way....

Hello, I'm Colleen. This is my blog. Here I will journal. Some entries will be serious, some fun, some colorful. A lot like life, huh? I'm still getting my feet under me, so I will share a few sketches from times past until I get going. 

Enjoy, and have a blessed day.


Yum....it's cherry season in Michigan!


Cherry licorice

Cherry orchards.  Subtle theme going, its the way my mind works!



2 comments:

Hannah said...

Love them all <3

Colleen Pope said...

Thank you, Hannah. We should be planning for a roadtrip and then a day of pitting!